As one of the most open economies in the world and the gateway into China, Hong Kong is the perfect location for company formation. With decades of experience, CORE is a licensed service provider that focuses on company formation, registration, incorporation services and more in the market. Our team of professionals will assist your business with all aspects of incorporating and forming your company in Hong Kong, from bank account opening services to business solutions in order to help your company grow.
Why set up a company abroad?
An amazing city to open your business, Hong Kong is a renowned and respected city that acts as a gateway for companies to transact business in greater China. With a fast and simple incorporation process on top of low taxes, the city has earned a reputation of being an efficient business hub for entrepreneurs across the world.
In short, here are the benefits of setting up a company in Hong Kong as summarized below:
The benefits of setting up a company
- A stable legal system
- Multiple financial channels
- No foreign exchange controls
- No limitation on business scope
- Simplified taxation system
- Tax needs to be declared just once per year
What are the general requirements for forming a company?
- You need one registered address
- At least one shareholder
- A director that is a person and not a company
- One licensed company secretary
- Completed NNCI and IRB1 forms
- Significant Controller Register
- Certificate of Incorporation and Business Registration
Discover one of Asia’s top company incorporation services
Our services are here to help get your business set up and running, and our team of professionals will guide you throughout the entire business registration process to incorporate your company. Our expertise and experience will streamline your company registration in HK, from requirements, fees to formation – we’ve got your back with our full suite of services.
If you are a business from overseas and are not sure which business entities to choose during your formation, the most commonly used form of business entity is a private limited company, which is a good choice for foreign companies.
- Room 1203-4A,12/F, Tower 3, China Hong Kong City 33 Canton Rd, Tsim Sha Tsui
- + 852 2157 8788
- [email protected]